22 November, 2009

Webisode 2: The City of Dreaming Spires

Hello beautiful people,

Okay, okay, I know what you're thinking...FINALLY, Danielle, it's about time you updated that blog of yours! Yes, I know, it has been a while, but I've been terribly busy, what with tutorials and papers and libraries! But I had some time to put together a video about Oxford the city...it is absolutely amazing here. The people are lovely, the buildings are so unique, and I wanted to share with you an Oxford resident's perspective on Oxford. You'll see High Street (which for some reason unbeknownst to me, we call it THE High Street, or simply The High), you'll see the efficient city bus system (very useful on windy, rainy days), you'll see the view from St. Mary's tower, and you'll see a bit what my daily walk to school looks like. My goal for this year is to never take anything for granted - to remember the blessings this year in Oxford will bring. So grab some popcorn and see what I am seeing, out and about around Oxford!

No comments:

Post a Comment